General Rules and Regulations
- Campground Speed Limit is 5 MPH. Please drive carefully, children may be playing and may not be watching for you. We have lots of children, but none to spare !!!
- Pets must be leashed, attended, and picked up after at all times.
- Do not enter or cross through any occupied campsite other than your own, unless invited. Respect your fellow camper's privacy!
- You are responsible for your children. Please do not let them wander through other guest's sites, or leave them unattended.
- Violence, vandalism, or disrespect for persons or property will not be tolerated by any camper, their children, wards, or guests.
- Quiet hours are 11:00pm to 7:00am. Any disturbance of other guests will not be tolerated during this time.
- All bright exterior lights must be extinguished during quiet hours, and when leaving the campground.
- Children under 18 must be at your campsite during quiet hours unless accompanied by an adult.
- Keep noise at a reasonable level. Televisions, radios, etc. should not be heard beyond your site.
- Alcohol is permitted at your campsite only. Absolutely no underage drinking (with or without parent's permission), and no illegal drugs of any kind anywhere on the premises!
- For safety and health reasons, there is no smoking, alcohol, or pets allowed (except for seeing eye dogs) in buildings, pool, and playground areas.
- There is a modern bathhouse on the premises for use by our campers - please treat it as if you are the one who has to clean it. Do not wash pets, clothes, dishes, etc. in restrooms.
- All children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool and playground areas at all times.
- Pennsylvania Law requires all children 12 years and under to wear helmets when riding bikes.
- Clean up your site! Do not leave cans, pull tabs, bottles, bottle tops, broken glass, or any other trash behind. Trash should be disposed of in designated disposal area, or taken with you.
- Do not drive nails, screws, stakes, axes, or knives into trees or picnic tables. Use bungee cords or tree-friendly hangers to hang items such as lanterns if needed.
- Car, motorcycle, trailer, motor home, golf cart, or bicycle washing is not permitted anywhere in the campgrounds.
- No swimming or wading in the fishing pond.
- Campfires are permitted only in designated fire rings.
- Do not move fire rings without permission from the management.
- Do not leave your campfire unattended at any time.
- Do not put cans, bottles, plastic, food or rocks in fire ring.
- Keep flammable materials away from campfires.
- Do not start campfires with gasoline or camping fuel.
- Be sure your fire is completely extinguished before leaving your site or retiring for the night.
- For health reasons, do not bring pallets, pressure treated, or painted wood into the campground for purposes of burning.
- It is illegal to burn pressure treated wood in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Due to outbreaks of insects such as the emerald ash borer, it is illegal to bring firewood into Pennsylvania from out of state.
- There is no lifeguard on duty - swim at your own risk!
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and actions of their children.
- Proper swimming attire is required. No cutoffs or street clothes permitted in the pool.
- No running, diving, or horseplay in the pool and pool area.
- No food, smoking, glass containers, alcoholic beverages, or pets permitted (except for seeing eye dogs) in the pool area.
- Profanity will not be tolerated. Please respect your fellow campers and their children.
By utilizing the campground and its services you hereby consent to all of the above.